At the premiere of ‘The Possession’ held at ArcLight Cinemas in Los Angeles earlier this week, Kyra Sedgwick looked darling with her shoulder length honey blonde hair in springy spiral curls.
Kyra Sedgwick was all smiles as she arrived for an appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman at the Ed Sullivan Theather in New York City with her golden blonde hair in a center part and sexy loose ringlet curls.
The Closer’s Kyra Sedgwick looked gorgeous with her down and dressy hairstyle at the 2011 SAG Awards in Los Angeles. Best actress nominee Kyra Sedgwick opted for a loose, long hairstyle full of volume and glamorous, blonde waves set off by her strapless, black dress.
The Closer’s Kyra Sedgwick was gorgeous with her hair swept back into an updo at the InStyle WB Golden Globes after-party in Los Angeles. Kyra Sedgwick softened the look with her off-center part and loose layers left out on both sides which highlighted her turquoise earrings.
The Closer star Kyra Sedgwick glowed with this sexy, curly hairstyle at the 2010 Glamour Magazine’s Women of the Year Awards in New York. Kyra Sedgwick’s layers added loads of volume and movement to her blonde waves which were set off by her pale pink dress.
While making an appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman, The Closer‘s Kyra Sedgwick wowed in this elegant updo hairstyle. With long sweeping bangs, Kyra Sedgwick added a dramatic and sexy look to her style. Kyra left wispy waves down at the sides along with her dangle earrings.
Kyra Sedgwick is wearing her hair in a long messy hairstyle while attending the 15th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards.
This hairstyle is very easy to do and a great fit for Kyra Sedgwick and her gown at the 15th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Here are some great tips on how to achieve a similar long messy hairstyle.
1. Whether you want more curl or more of the messy “just got out of bed” look you need a premium hair product that will help achieve the maximum hold and flexibility.
2. You can do this hairstyle 2 different ways. Curling the hair loosely, or with wet hair. With curling your hair you will definitely have more body to the hairstyle overall and more curl/wave to it. With wet hair think the “wet hair look of the 90′s” but without so much hair product! For wet hair you will simply towel dry your hair, then add your hairstyling product rubbed between your hands and “crunch” your hair while occasionally taking time to also bend your head down and give it a crunch and shake. Curling your hair you can of course have it dry and work the curls between your hands, while adding your hairstyling product>
This is a very easy hairstyle however it cant be pulled off by anyone so i definitely recommend trying it out and testing which methods work for you and whether overall the style looks well with your face shape and features.
Stylist Robert Vetica gives us the dish on how to create this classic sexy hairstyle!
Kyra Sedgwick’s look was reminiscent of Rita Hayworth, but more delicate
and loosely curled. He then pulled it back to show off her face with
cascading hair when she turned. He wanted the hair down but still elegant,
Hollywood and fresh.
Her Oscar de la Renta gown with a fitted bodice and deep neckline helped
Vetica make the decision to sweep the hair back off the face. The result: a
retro-style pin-up ‘do with a more soft and relaxed feel.
How to get the look
- Kyra’s hair was blow-dried to a smooth finish with a touch of Moroccanoil
Treatment, directed away from the face using a strong spray gel to hold her
hair up and away from her forehead.
- The back of the hair was curled inward to create wave and volume. Vetica
used a heat styling spray to protect the hair and to help give a firm hold
to the swept back look.
- Vetica brushed Kyra’s hair back from the front, to keep it away from her
face. The final look framed her face and cascaded into waves when she
turned. Vetica finished the style by rubbing a small amount of Moroccanoil
Hydrating Styling Cream through his hands, smoothing the hair and adding
shine to finish and refine the look.
Kyra Sedgwick at the 2008 Primetime Emmy Awards wearing her sexy blonde locks in a sleek long curly hairstyle.
Long Lustrous Hairstyles
Long Hairstyles are normally described as hairstyles that fall just below the shoulders. Long hairstyles can be sexy,romantic,sassy,sleek,wavy, or all over the place. Long hairstyles are usually allot of work and maintenance especially to keep a long hairstyle from turning into a damaged mess depending on the texture and health of your hair.
Here are some helpful tips and tricks to keeping a healthy head of gorgeous locks.
1. Long hair requires allot of maintenance, focus and commitment to achieving healthy long strands. 2. When it comes to haircare you do get what you pay for. Try splurging a little for better quality products for your hair. 3. Do not use brushes with hard bulbs at the end, this can rip out delicate strands. 4. One of the most common hair mistakes is improper, excessive or lack of proper conditioning. 5. Depending on how the hair is braided, bun or twisted your hair can take on different textures and waves so experiment with different formations to see what you like best. 6. Always use coated bobby pins to avoid scratching your scalp or ripping out long strands.